Care Instructions for Leather
Leather is a natural material and probably the most resistant material for upholstery. It requires specific care.
Wipe with a soft cloth. Apply conditioner once or twice a year. Do not use shoe polish.
Types of Stains
- Black ballpoint pen: 90° alcohol
- Coffee: Mix water with a small amount of ammonia
- Indelible ink: Will not come out
- Grease: Apply a grease dissolving spray. Let dry and brush off
- Ink pen: Warm skimmed milk or lemon juice
- Sole marks and wax: Apply a grease dissolving spray. Let dry and brush off
- Water: Blot and let dry, then brush
- Water-based felt pen: Ballpoint pen: Water and, if necessary, a little lemon juice
- Other stains: See an expert: www.lederpflege.de