i2i chair is designed to let people orient themselves to their fellow collaborators without taking away their focus or sacrificing comfort. This collaborative chair supports a variety of postures so people can remain engaged, and stay connected.
Benefits & features
- i2i is free of adjustments.
- Its back features flexing “fingers” that provide comfort and support for different postures.
- The swivel mechanism allows users to:
- Swivel the seat and back together.
- Swivel the back only (staying oriented to others while adjusting the posture to reduce fatigue).
- Swivel the seat only (keeping the posture but changing the orientation).
- The wide range of colours and textiles allows to match the chair with the workplace ambiance.
- Sustainability: i2i is 90% recyclable and contains no hazardous materials.
- Standard with 4 glides
- Mobile base with 2 glides and 2 castors, in option
- Swivel base
- Swivel base with automatic return to centre, in option
- Writing tablet in option
- Available in fabric or leather
The Design Forum International in Hannover honoured the meeting chair i2i with the coveted iF design award. Since 1954, iF Design Award has been one of the most important design awards. Every year, more than 1800 products are registered, from 30 different countries. The juror was composed of international designers..