When it comes to acquisition of furniture assets, cash payment is not always the best solution.
When it comes to acquisition of furniture assets, cash payment is not always the best solution. Depending on your needs, objectives and constraints, Steelcase can provide flexible leasing solutions to help you create an inspiring workspace while saving your capital and maintaining your bottom line.
You can count on us to provide the best financing solutions, tailored to meet your needs.
Steelcase partners with highly recognised financing organisations to provide the best financing solutions.
We provide one-stop-shop convenience so that you can finance both:
- products (furniture, interior architectural elements, technology) and
- services (interior design, moving, installation, warehousing).
Make sure to ask your local Steelcase dealer for a financing quote. Here is the link to the dealer finder where you will find the closest dealer.
Steelcase offers a broad portfolio of financing options, as well as competitive rates.
We provide options that include:
- Deposit financing: your deposit for your furniture order may be able to be financed.
- Tax-exempt financing: for municipalities and other tax-exempt entities.
The advantages of financial services:
Financing from Steelcase offers your business solid options for:
- Conserving capital: Financing allows you to pay for your purchase in low monthly payments. You retain your cash for investing in higher return opportunities. Financing also circumvents capital budget restraints.
- Protecting your lines of credit: Financing allows you to keep your credit lines open and preserve your borrowing power for other opportunities.
- Managing your balance-sheet: Certain financing options may help you to better manage the balance sheet and improve the overall financial picture including return on equity and return on assets.
- Realizing tax benefits: You may be able to deduct 100 percent of your payment as a business expense.
- Maximizing purchasing power: Acquire what you want, when you need it.
- Flexibility: Financing allows you to customize a program to address needs and requirements — cash flow, budget, cyclical fluctuations, and end-of-term options.